Social Media marketing
Take your operation or rural business to the right buyers.
With social media, you have the power to reach the right people at the right time with the right strategy. KRose Cattle will help you develop a custom strategy for you and help you find those new buyers!
Helpful Social Media Terms
- Reach: The number of people who saw your ad.
- Engagement: The number of people who liked, commented, or shared that ad.
- Clicks: The number of people who clicked to view your catalog or watch preview videos.
- Video Views: The number of people who watch the video in the ad or post.
Social media is the new best way to advertise
- You have instant stats to see how the ads are performing.
- You have ultimate control of your budget
- You can target exactly who will be interested in your bulls
- You have easy access to see how many people clicked on your ad
- You can see how much you are spending for every click
- You can see how many people engaged (asked questions, liked your post, shared your post)
Facebook vs Print Advertising
*Refer to the term definitions above to better understand this comparison!
You can stop the ad if you don't like the results!
Don't hit the boost button! Create an ad in Facebook Ad's Manager!
How does social media help you?
When you are using several marketing tools to promote your business or sale, social media brings them all together. It allows you to bring your ads, videos, and website all to ONE place! Not to mention you can have a conversation and message potential buyers directly.
“The traffic generated is crazy. I don’t know that there’s anything left to promote…I think you hit the highlights for us. The sale is going good!”
2019 Salewithout KRose
- Before we were able to assist them in reaching more buyers.
2020 SaleWith KRose
- Facebook Page Management
- Facebook Advertising
- Catalog Design
- Print Design
- Website Design
- Sale Day Coverage
- Photo & Video